Wednesday, August 22, 2012

An Apple A day

Yes I have been, in a way, on apple diet for some time now. I bring to work about two medium size apples so that when I get hungry at work before lunch I can fill my stomach with a high fiber fruit.

But an apple just don't do only that, it became my subject as well.

Apple




I usually buy my fruits at the nearest Payless store located at MicronesiaMall

I was about to make a second bite when this apple ask me to photograph it

 Could this be the apple that poison Snow White?

This apple just came form the refrigerator thus I dont need to add atomizer


This one is the apple that I bite, see my name is on it!

Why are apples red? Got any clue?


Buy a framed version of the photo below at redbubble.com

buy a framed at http://www.redbubble.com/people/louis581/works/9257907-red-apple



No comments: